Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast problems since July

Hi - not sure if i'm posting in the right place. I'm a Tesco mobile customer and moved to the E5 postcode in London. When we moved, in the first couple of weeks i noticed reception being really poor inside the flat. I checked the service status and i...

paulhl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order under review

Can somebody help me with checking the current status of my order. £30.00 has been taken from my account but not heard a thing regarding my order

Ljkemps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I have made a purchase for a new phone paying £150 upfront. I have received an email updating me that the device is out of stock. Am I able to receive a refund rather than waiting for the product to be back in stock.

TomJepson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 apps on P40 pro

Can anyone recommend a work around for offical O2 apps on the P40 pro.there is a disclaimer with O2 that the GMS won't work on the phone but I thought offical O2 apps like O2 wifi would work, listed as an advantage to being on the O2 network.

James69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail on PAYG ?

I've read a few older threads but wanted to know if visual voicemail is supported now on PAYG ? I'm using an iPhone XS with 2 sims, where the eSim is PAYG. Voicemail works for both numbers, but the 'Visual' stuff only works for the Pay Monthly sim. F...

zzrGeoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring from one phone to another

Hello, I'm really hoping that someone can help me! I have been with o2 for several years and had been paying monthly (not in contract). Last week I bought a new contract phone from Mobile Phones Direct, requesting i keep my same number. I have two is...

Resolved! WiFi Calls

How do I register for WiFi calls, there isn’t an option on my02 to just turn it on

MarkC1210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCK code

I am trying to find any help in obtaining a MCK code from o2, I spoke to o2 advisers and been sent to Samsung customer service as I was told o2 don't have access to it. Samsung told me they cannot do that as my network provider supposed to do that fo...

Nananna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faint calls

Hi I recently upgraded my phone and every time I make or receive a call the person can’t hear me and it’s very faint and keeps dropping out even though it says I have signal I have checked the coverage and it’s not that as this happens in different p...

Chloe14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos