Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK

I need a PUK code for my sim please

Preston by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet drops out after 2 days

Hi We are experiencing problems with our Android devices with O2 Business Sims installed.If you boot them up they create a data connection fine using APN mobile.o2.co.uk over a 4G connection.After around 2 days of being switched on (this is a bench t...

Resolved! ALSO Having issues with Data Roaming in New York City

Hi there, I am currently on a US trip to New York, and have issues very similar to those described by @Dee25 in this thread: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Data-Roaming-in-New-York-US/m-p/1570495#M24371 I am using a Google Pixel 3 with An...

Chris0907 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming in New York US

I am in New York. I have the O2 Travel Bolt On. I cannot access 4G and the data roaming is useless. I have never had this problem before. Any answers as to what is going on?

Dee25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mast isn't working as it should

I have been struggling with slow data speeds in the area where I live and have reported it on numerous occasions with no success. When I carry out a network checker for my area I receive a notification that the 'nearby mast isn't working as it should...

Chris_L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch No Sim

I have been having “no connection” problems on my apple watch but ive noticed today if i keep my iphone open it doesnt lose signal on my watch when i leave my iphone at home to go for a walk with just my watch. But in the settings section on my aplle...

Haylzzz74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Why can I never top up from the ‘My02’ app, I always have to go into store to top up my credit which is such a pain

Resolved! Change upgrade

How do you change your selection of phone once ordered? I chose iPhone 14 plus when I wanted an iPhone 14 pro. Please help