Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi, my son would like an Apple watch, he has Iphone 13 with a Smarty Sim in the phone. I am an o2 customer, if I got an Apple Watch for him on my account, will he be able to connect it with his phone & smarty sim? TIA

Resolved! O2 delivery

I ordered a Samsung tablet it says it’s on the way when I click on track order but I spoke to someone on the app and they said it had been delivered but I haven’t received any confirmation from the courier or received anything

Dan77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal

not getting a signal not receiving calls in and out and if i do they cant here me tried ringing o2 just get call failed been like this for over a week now really fed up

marie69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Calls wont go out or in

Hi, i am not cut off but for over a week i have not been able to make or receive calls. i cant even call an o2 number & i can never get through on live chat. can someone help please

Call drop after a few second

I have been calling Lloyds early this afternoon and Medical center just now and the calls drop. It keeps happening no matter how many time I call! Can you please fix this as I cannot have the conversation I need

SabSE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data no working

Hello, i recently got back from Thailand and now my data isnt working, i have checked my allowances and i have over 100gb left, i have completed a hard reboot of my phone and reset network settings with no change. any help would be greatly appreciate...

data13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone signal

Hello.. my phone signal is rubbish around by my house when I’m on a phone call but it says I have 4g/5g. This was the case with my old o2 phone but I thought it was the phone. Now I have a new phone with o2 i still have the same problem. Can I get th...

Jack18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

I am leaving o2, but wish to keep my number. I have texted PAC to 65075, but keep getting replies that they don't understand my request. I have also texted PAC and my DOB, but that doesn't work either. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

RayCowie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network coverage

I've had no network coverage for almost 3 days. O2 said they've accidentally put a bar on my account and they've now removed the bar but that was over 24 hours ago and still have no network. Anyone else had this happen to them? Its an absolute nightm...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi there,If someone can help me, please. I upgraded my phone, and I just received the new one. Can someone please tell me if the box should be sealed? Cause it wasn't! Thank you,Elena

Lenhellen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos