Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! will o2 block the sim card

Hey guys, do you know if O2 will automatically block the sim card in case I'm not using or paying for my monthly plan? Can't find it anywhere, thanks in advance!

Luex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App login

It won’t let me login to app and it has been over one week since I registered. How do I get in?

Hdheubf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Return

Hello, I took out a mobile device plan contract, I changed my mind before the 14 day period and sent back the device for return. Got in touch with O2 but they keep saying that they don't have it, even though it was sent to the correct address. Could ...

MrC_2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal - phone not allowed

Ported my number to o2. Now my phone does not connect to the o2 network.the phone (iphone Xs) works with all other networks but o2.had been for prob. 5 years with Three before, never an issue.can somebody HELP?

Tkts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using *#62# to see call forwarding status yields an unknown number

My partner is a paranoid old soul, so she looked up how to see the call forwarding status of her phone and when she did it came up with a number ending *078. I did it on my own phone, and it yielded a number ending *901, which seems to be the long fo...

jobby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

How do I cancel a disney charge of £9.99 on my bill wjich I dont use

Julie23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moto G7 Power and Wifi Calling

I have a MotoG7 power and am trying to set up WiFI calling on a Pay Monthly contract.I am unable to find anywhere on the O2 site tp activate this even though the documentation says it is possible. There is no option on the Phone event though others s...

trb143 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch reference code 10

I cannot get my mobile data set any moreI called 202 and quoted the reference code but the person on the line had no idea what was going on.I have seen some threads from a year or two agoany solutions please?i still pay thanks

Apple21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos