Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number

spoke to customer services ref keeping old number , gave them code told to wait until 6pm Monday. Phone now states O2 but emergency calls only, when you ring the phone it won't connect.What I'm I missing?

Sa4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail service is not connecting

Hello, Has anyone else experienced an error when calling the voicemail service? When I dial 901 the line terminates itself straight away without ringing. I have also attempted to enter 1760 to turn off and 1750 to turn on but both are not connecting ...

Resolved! Swapping sim

I’ve put my new SIM card into my phone, gone online, but have not received the code to confirm who I am. I’ve tried to text swap to 20220 too and the text won’t send

Resolved! Data not working Outside UK

Good evening, I'll spend one month in Italy and as soon as I land here my data stopped working, I'm unable to make calls-even the ones to seek assistance- and to send messages.The main reason I've switched to o2 is to have enough giga to be covered o...

Martu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scams

how do i stop tap2bill. 

Frederick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

Do I need to top up £15 every month? On pay as you go? 

GarryT83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touch screen issue and phone freezing

I've recently just had my Samsung S22 plus screen fixed and had it sent back to me my phone screen freezes when am trying to unlock my screen and the screen freezes when typing the keyboard doesn't freeze but the screen doesn't move when it types it ...

Resolved! The worst buying/checkout process ever?

Been trying to buy a phone all afternoon, but it keeps failing for different reasons. Firstly, ironically, it fails at the point where they send an authentication code via SMS. However, this relies entirely on O2 coverage not being quite bad, which s...

Haz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

ive lost my phone and cant call the numbers provided as i have no phone to call from , i need to block my phone but not sure how. aswell as upgrading i cant verify to upgrade

aimee99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling in unlocked device

Hello, I have an unlocked iPhone 13 (purchased from the US) and started using it with O2 sim last month. I don't have any Wi-Fi calling option on my phone's settings. I tried to make a query to unlock my phone just in case, but received an answer say...

bitter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos