Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate short code messaging

I am getting the following message on my android phone: can't reply to this short code Can you helpThanks Bob

Coffeekid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watch Ultra - Add Data Plan, Code 14.

I have been trying for the past half a week to get this sorted. I'm trying to connect my Watch Ultra to an iPhone 14 Pro Max with no success. Every time I try, I get a code 14 from the O2 site. They've tried resetting the Watch eSIM to no avail. Basi...

ByTor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal all day

Hi I’ve had no signal from 4pm today. Unable to make any calls or use any 4g. I have checked my account and am no where near my limit and have paid all bills. please help - I am a woman who lives alone in london and commuting to work in the dark with...

Resolved! Apple watch pairing

Hi I am in the process of having my phone number ported to O2. I want to buy an apple watch, but the form asks which number I want the phone paired with. It gives my temporary number (while I'm waiting to be ported). If I buy the watch and use the te...

Becks71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data charges abroad

I tried to contact O2 via message and have been left unattended for 17 minutes! Despite switching off Roaming charges and only using data when I have FREE access, I am incurring high data costs. I need help from O2 but they have failed terribly. Any ...

Daveyb01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ringing length

Can you tell me why the extending ringing length codes do not work on my X3 Pro and my X5 Pro, thanks

Creda1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Ultra Cellular Activation

Hi, I’m posting to see if anyone could assist in resolving an activation issue for cellular use on a new watch. I can see there are many people having similar issues, I spent an hour and 20 on the phone with O2 last week and it seemed I knew more abo...

Andy1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facetime activation since sim swap - O2

I am currently 120 hours in, still nothing. Two days of speaking directly with Apple as the O2 advisor on the phone told me it was an Apple issue, strangely the issue didn't appear until I did a sim swap. Same network, same number, same everything ye...

Sara87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority

Are there issues with priority tickets

Jan68flan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from pay as you go to contract keep number

I have taken a pay as you go contract. Already have pay as you go and want to keep number. When I took on contract I included the PAC but I was sent a new number and I cannot seem to be able to speak to anyone to resolve this

Fabiola1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos