Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost signal

hi I have lost my signal I checked to see if there was any problems there was but now have been fixed but I still have no signal need help

Resolved! Issues with iMessage & FaceTime

I recently switched from Vodaphone to o2. I have an unlocked iPhone 14 pro. I moved my old number at the same time. However in Settings>Phone>My Number the temporary number shows and it will not allow me to save my old number. When press save, the te...

Jonny68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay outstanding bill online

Please send me a payment link for outstanding bill. Since I switched from monthly to pay as you go, the old bill is impossible to pay on your system and you’re threatening legal action against me WRONGLY! this is urgent.

Resolved! PAC code. How long for a temporary number to switch?

Hi, I bought a sim card from O2, giving O2 a PAC code from Vodafone when I placed the order. The sim was first used on Friday 25.11.22 on the temporary number. When should I expect the number to switch to my old Vodafone number?

No texts coming through at all! I.e Microsoft verify

I ported my number last Wednesday 23rd and have since been unable to work as need a text code from Microsoft to access work programmes but since moving from Virgin mobile to o2 I have had no texts!!. Rang both Virgin mobile who provided a new PAC cod...

Red_mist by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Robot calls

Hello, Might be an unaswered call but how do I stop the robot calls from 0800 numbers?? They are getting really annoying now. I just want them to stop, buta i can't find anywhere anything on how to do that. Thank you!

Ioana84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! personal hotspot

how am i able to connect my o2 personal hotspot from my phone to other devices? when i was on other providers i was able to connect my personal hotspot with no hassle but since being on o2 i’ve had so many problems and sometimes i rely on my data to ...

starspark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken mast

Hi, I’ve rang 02 about 4 times over the past month plus regarding a broken mast leaving us with no signal in the house, last week it showed the mast was repaired for 1 day, the next day it showing as broken again. This has been going on for over a mo...

An5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chat

How can I connect to live expert on the chat, but not virtually assistant?