Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Visual Voicemail on Pixel 7 Pro

Hi. Just moved over to O2. I have a Pixel 7 pro bought direct from Google. I can't for the life of me get visual voicemail working. Does it even work on this device? I've searched the forums and some people seem to have VVM working on a pixel device....

mrgrill79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 refuse to migrate number from current o2 contract to a new o2 contract

Hello,Have bought a new phone form mobilephonesdirect.co.uk on an o2 contract.Called o2 to migrate my current number from my 12 month sim only o2 contract to the new o2 contract.They have refused.I can't see why they wold not allow this, as I am prep...

kcbf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cant access unlimited data in Italy 😭

Hi, I arrived in Italy yesterday and my 5G was working perfectly, however today it’s not working at all, I can’t access my data even though I have unlimited data. I’m currently using my mums hotspot who is also on O2 and has no issues. Please can any...

Resolved! Wrong email on account

For a while, I've been trying to get into my account thinking I didn't know my password, but it turns out a miss typed ny email, and that is why I've never received any emails.

Resolved! Need to stop account temporarily

My daughter has been expelled but she won’t give me back her phone. I need to stop or block it temporarily

Srmc1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 account and app

I’m new to O2 6 weeks ago. I downloaded the app and registered for my account but every time I try to login, I get an error message saying that my account isn’t working yet. Can someone please help me ?

Steve2611 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No O2 network in falcon court , newton mearns area.

Hi, My office mobile no. is [removed]. It is perfectly working in office located in city center. But when i reach my home, it has very week signal. i am unable to make direct calls also. I have recently shifted to [removed] pls assist as imp.

Resolved! How to claim the £200

I recently got the Samsung s22 (28/1/23) and there were posters up to claim a £200 Mastercard, everywhere I've looked it's telling me this offer ended in 2022? Can anyone advise me on how I can claim it please,thanks in advance

DoryB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos