Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! close my account

can you help me too close my account  

trev71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Bill

I have paid my latest phone bill, I have received a text thanking me for payment and the money has been taken out of my account however my data/calls/texts have not turned back on yet. I’ve restarted my phone and it’s been over an hour since payment

Arun0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch esim

Hoping someone here can help me with this Bought an apple watch from o2 and had to reset it due to a different issue but when I did that, I’ve deleted the plan from the watch. Called o2 and the woman sent me out an esim, I’ve got the esim and called ...

jess995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S21 phone: network not working since fixed phone

Hey Folks, I recently had my phone repaired. When I got it back I noticed that my phone network wasn't working. I wasn't able to send or recieve calls. Would someone tell me how I can restore this function?Kind Regards

Resolved! Port problems

Hi i ported my my virgin pay monthly sim to O2 in October 2022, ported my number over and can’t send messages. Despite trying the many things suggested at the time my messages still don’t work. Can I get some help to get messages working on my SIM? T...

CAC1008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

How long will i have no service for when there is an outage?

lauren435 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting old number failed?

Hi I have provided o2 with my PAC code from Sky to keep my old number. My old Sky sim has lost service now so I had assumed my number has been switched. My o2 sim is still in its original number. When trying to call my sky number (which I want to kee...

Vix0209 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dreaded Error14 on watch setup

I had an Apple Watch S5 and iPhone 12 Pro happily synced and using mobile data etc.Broke watch screen and sent for repair.Bought new Series 8 watch. Set it up on backup and O2 sync from old watch.Didn’t try on 4G, but it did set up. Old watch came ba...

Connecting my Apple Watch to my O2 mobile phone contract

Hi I’m struggling to connect my Apple Watch to my O2 iPhone contract it keeps coming up error when I try it on my watch. Would it be easier if I went into an O2 shop for them to do it on their system. Any help would be appreciated cheers

KRW25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to data abroad

Hi I’ve just landed in Spain snd I’ve had major issues connecting to a signalMy phone is set to automatic network selection but it would not connect. I’ve shut it down and opened it up again but it still wouldn’t give me a signal. I eventually had to...

Deb_buzz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos