Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM 1 not provisioned after temporarily working in new phone

I put my existing O2 4G sim in my new 5G phone.It worked for about an hour and then started reporting ‘SIM 1 not provisoned’.Still doing it after a reboot. I put it back in my old phone and have same error. I don’t know if this is related but earlier...

essjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number xxxxxxxxxx

Morning its been more than 48 hrs and my number hasnt been activated yet,kindly assist,thank you

Claudmash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Calling

Hi I’m new to O2 and everything is good apart except I can’t enable WiFi calling on my iPhone XR I have taken all the steps it tells me to do and my software is up to date. It was enabled with my previous provider and it is the same phone. Can anyone...

Freddie25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No access to 4G

I have had zero access to 4G throughout the three plus years I have had my iPhone SE. I took a contract out for an identical phone at the very same time for my daughter: she has 4G all day long. What the hell is going on and why won’t O2 sort it out?...

Problems activating mobile data on Apple Watch

Hi just got an Apple Watch and can’t activate mobile data im trying to do it through the watch app , it said it had gone through but then was then just saying activating for 12 days , finally got through to o2 and they cancelled that plan and I’m now...

BobbyXXV1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch can’t set up cellular service code 08

Hi i have an Apple Watch cellular series 7 with latest 9.3 iOS and I can’t add cellular service. Gets stuck on page saying I will be sent a text but if not received then call 202 and mention code 08. Now going back and forth between departments and n...

Jojo1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I lost my phone

I lost my phone i need Proof of Barring can you please provide me.Please provide me as soon as possible.Thank you.

Dhaval by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need proof of usages

I need my proof of usages can you please provide me as soon as possible.Thank you.

Dhaval by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Samsung S22 compatible WiFi calling on O2

I am on SIM only, have just bought a Samsung s22, but WiFi calling wont work. Is WiFi calling on Samsung s22 Compatible with O2? Do I need O2 to 'switch WiFi calling on' for this Samsung s22? Or do I need to change networks? ThxFrankcowie**Personal i...

Frank_Cow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos