Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4g

My 4g has been turn off ?

Rob58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Calls in USA for 2023 - 4G Calling

Hi, I was speaking to a support member today, I already know that the US networks are shutting down 3G and I was just wondering does anyone know if normal phone calls will still work when I'm there? On the list of networks they sent me it says Voice/...

dgboss10 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Physical sim

When I go into the about page and look at physical sim it says network not available Phone not allowed?? I am not able to use my data or make calls. Lost phone over a week ago but it was found 2 days later. Have phoned 02 every day to try and resolve...

Denrob12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving OTP text from Santander

Hi,I have just transferred to 02 from another provider last week and moved my number across. I have received other messages and other OTPs when setting up various apps but I am not receiving the OTP message from Santander even though it is being sent...

tombo799 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints procedure?

So long story short, o2 have seriously messed up my upgrade, could have been a system error but my biggest issue right now is the amount of lies I've been told! How do I complain?

Emma2210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to activate a new sim

Phoned o2 up the other day said I've been having issues with connection to Internet they disconnected me and sent out new o2 sim card it's came I out it in and it says not registered, does anyone know how I can register it? Ty

Resolved! Sim Swap won't activate

My phone was stolen on Sunday night. Monday i called o2 and they put a bar on my account. Then i went into store Monday lunch time to get a new Sim. They called customer services for me there to ask them to remove the bars, so that my new sim could a...

Screen lock

My new phone has screen locked and I cannot access it as don't have a password