Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TFL Wifi: Slow connection since Virgin integration

I use to be able to connect quickly whilst at a London Tube Station. Over the past few months it takes a really long time for my iPhone 14 Pro Max to connect to the Virgin tube wifi service. It will only connect if I am standing on a platform and hav...

CSLondon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi on London Underground

Hi all, my device can connect in Wi-Fi extra on London Underground but I have to connect manually at each station which is frustrating and annoying. Asked many times support from O2 but they just tell things that didn’t make sense or useless solution...

Dan39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Blocked. How do I request a MCK Code

SIM Blocked. How do I request a MCK Code for my samsung s8? Live chat are being useless. Telling me to contact samsung. Samsung tells me to contact o2. And so on.

Booty156 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code14

Apple Watch error code 14 ? Cannot set up my mobile plan again and no one knows how to solve this. I’ve had the watch two months and it works fine with my phone but cannot set up the sync add on even though I’m being charged for it. Any ideas as I am...

Burrows by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Totally stop spending cap

I've done the txt message help, called 3 times. Although I've never in the past 3+ years been with O2 not paid a bill on time (including a few of £1, 000+) all of a sudden I've been given an unwanted, not informed, spending cap. This (for reasons bey...

emma2776 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing numbers

I came into the store last month to get a new iphone and sim card. Previously i was doing sim only plan. When i got my new plan with the new iphone i was given a new phone number and they told me i would be switched back to my original phone number. ...

Hailey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone No Signsl

Hi there, I’ve recently ported my number over on to a new phone and sim (O2 to O2). It has been roughly 36 hours and I still don’t have any data or signal. Could anyone please advise how I can fix this please? TIA Tom

Hi I’m getting the error 106 it won’t connect to cellular can anyone help. I’ve called loads of times in an out local 02 shop an nothing seems to be working thank you tara

Taramc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New Phone

The battery on my Xiaomi Redme Note 10 Pro melted this morning followed by the rest of the phone (this is not a fun experience!) and Argos have replaced it FoC (plus a new O2 sim) and upgraded it to a 11 Pro, which will be delivered in 2-5 days. When...