Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app unavailable

Have been trying to sign in to the app and it keeps saying the app isn’t available for me. Please help.

Tarini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Added a VIrgin migrated number SIm to my o2 - it's gone

I have been a O2 customer with my main number for years. I've gotten another SIM from Virgin media a while ago as a part of a broadband deal and recently I've gotten a text that this SIM is becoming O2 as well. It's registered to my name and the same...

jtz1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In my 02 account

Hi there I keep getting error code 500 when I log in on my 02 app also my o2 account my number at the top is not my number on my 02 account on website any help will be helpful I mite ring customer service as well

Denzil2321 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple text messages

At first I don't receive text message & then I keep receiving multiple copies of the same text message, over and over and over. It is so annoying, even so when you have to request a code to enter your bank etc. I have contacted O2 who keep saying the...

Valley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Won’t Blacklist IMEI

Morning, having had my phone lost on 25th March 23, I asked O2 blacklist the IMEI number on the 26th. Over the past ten days they have provided me with ‘Proof of Usage’ three times and haven’t bothered to blacklist the IMEI number despite me specific...

Turner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

App not working on O2 network

I have a Mercedes EQA electric car and use the Mercedes Me app to connect the car to my iPhone 13 Pro Max with IOS 16.4. On WiFi the app works. Once on the O2 4G or 5G network the app now does not allow connection to the car. This problem has been on...

Resolved! O2 app

Hi, I'm unable to log in into your app. It saying that it can take up to 48h but I have contract with you 2 months now

Resolved! What’s app business account and second sim or esim

Hi there happy Easter everyone just wondered the best way of approaching this :need to set up a what’s app business account so need another number from 02 , I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max , can I get an esim from 02 and still get 20% multisave discount ...

Bordeaux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code 14

I have this infamous Code 14 issue. Someone help. Cheers

Muskett93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G mobile data not working with Samsung A320 and O2 SIM

My Samsung A320 (2017) seems to be in a state, since Feb 2023, where the mobile data doesn't work properly - no icon in top bar with 4G; occasionally it will come up after a while if the signal is strong.I have had a replacement SIM from O2, but that...

irhm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos