Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

My contract is finished on my device plan last month but I haven't up graded to a new device and my bill this month has gone from 35.94 to 41.92 why would this be wen I didn't up grade to a new handset sure I should be paying less when am not paying ...

Sf1_- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch - data plan not in use issue

  Hi,I got my Apple Watch series 8 just under a month ago. Since then I keep having issues with the data plan. Initially, it wouldn’t connect to the internet and I couldn’t set the cellular up. I got help through here.The data plan worked for around ...

1BE17A17-550B-462B-9E4E-8B8C2DF546B7.png
BeloBe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone shows no caller

Good morning, I seem to have an account issue where my phone shows No Caller ID on incoming calls. I have had multiple issues previously with “not registered on network” but this current issue has gone on for a while now and reading online seems to b...

Ian85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to make calls and no data

Could anyone hep with this please.I lost my phone on 29/4 but it was then found on the 1/5 I contacted O2 to say that it was lost and they put a barring on my phone. From when it was found I have contacted O2 on numerous occasions asking for the barr...

Denrob12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g Calling Enabled but no 4g Calls

Pay monthly SIM using an Oppo Find X3 Lite. 4g calling is enabled by O2 and also activated in the MyO2 app. The setting also appears on the mobile, and has been enabled (as has WiFi calling). Switch WiFi off and make a call (with full 4g signal), and...

No signal

New iPhone 14only got 1bar indoorscalls go to voicemailany solution 

Chris55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch5 4g calls not working

My watch and pixel 7 were not playing nice together so I used switch up and got the S23 Ultra. Annnnnd it's still not working. So that's £10 a month extra. Yay. Anyway, I've read posts about hidden settings and making sure things like calls and texts...

Nagasaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issue getting desperate

Hi I purchased a new Samsung A14 from Argos 3 weeks ago and got a new sim from o2 shop. After a while I realized the mobile network wasn't working. I took it to o2 shop and tech guy checked settings and changed sim card but still no mobile network. H...

Soulpig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 pro max

Woke up this morning to find my phone dead looked online says iPhone black screen of death any suggestions

misty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos