Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding phone numbers to my account

I have three O2 contracts. How can I view them all on the app? I only seem to be able to view my existing one. I’m swapping over two accounts from Virgin Media

HGVWolfie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not supported

Hello, the battery on my iPhone has died. I have tried placing my SIM into another iphone, but it says that the SIM is not supported and that I should request that it be unlocked by my network provider. I live in France but both the phone and SIM are...

MK74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data coverage

I have zero access to my Internet data from my studio. I pay for wifi with virgin and use that, i receive nothing from o2 My address is central oxford, ive called about this several times. Nothing improved. Now i cant receive calls eithwr. What am I ...

Pathetic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch won’t activate data plan

Hi guys just switched up to an iPhone 14pro and decided to drag out my Apple Watch Series 6 and pair it up again. Everything has gone fine until I come to try and buy a data plan for it. Trying via the app creates error 10 which I’ve seen plenty of p...

Resolved! Issues - Apple Watch Cellular

For context: I have a PAYG monthly tariff where I get 20GB data, unlimited texts, and unlimited calls. Any remaining data will roll over to the next month.So, I purchased an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) the other day. I set it up following the instru...

Lisa321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Plan

Hi, I deleted my Apple Watch plan because it wasn't working properly so now I've gone back on the watch app to add it back on, it comes up with an error code and it quotes reference code 14?

Resolved! how can I rurn off roaming for one trip only

Hi,Recently I went on holidays to a country which is in my roaming travel zone. I didn't want to use it, the fee may be small, but it was 2 weeks and 2 phones (both identical pixel 6 pro). I turned off roaming option. nothing, then I turned off mobil...

konrad1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not supported on Iphone 6

Hello, I've updated carrier settings on Iphone 6 (unlocked) and after inserting the sim card, now I've got message sim not supported. The same sim card works fine on my Iphone 8. Has anyone knows how to resolve it ? I've tried already resetting the n...

sebk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos