Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two numbers showing

Did an upgrade to Xperia 5II in August, and migrated my old number to the new SIM. When I message/call people it will show up with the new number. Spoke to 02 twice and confirmed only the one contract and they see only one number (my old number I mig...

Sandeep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data in Europe

I am currently travelling in Portugal. Data roaming is ‘on’ on my phone. I am connected to the altice MEO network but not receiving data. help!

Vic1821 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off without notice

Hi my phones has been cut off without any notice as my bank was od. Is ther any way I can get it put back on till pay day? I use my phone for work so it's abit inconvenient. Thanks

Brettd87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Why does my £12 Works One bolt on only give me 1gb instead of 3gb

10merv67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone app with Scam Likely / Spam ID filter

Hey.. I am Tech Manager for a local business and we have 50-60 people (Each with their own numbers) who call our customers. We have noticed that new smartphones are tagging some of our calls as Scam Likely or Spam. I am hoping there is a way to be ta...

techman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my number

Hi I need to change my number. I was just wondering how long it takes. Thanks

Jj511 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked handset

My son his phone on holiday.. I called o2 and the phone blocked and a new sim card sent out. The owners of the cottage we were staying at then found the phone and have kindly sent it to us but it is blocked. How do I unblock it so my son can use it a...

AmyHogg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I’m trying to pay by phone bill but it won’t let me could you help please

Lee18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos