Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi, having issues with my Apple Watch connecting to my iPhone, error code 106? Could anyone advise if they have managed to get this resolved? See they a lot of people have had the same issue…

Resolved! I have crackling on my line

Hi there I was wondering if any one on here could help when on Bluetooth in my car I am on a call to my manger and my manger says to me I have a crackling on the phone but if when at work and not on Bluetooth it’s ok any help will be grateful

Denzil2321 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to stop son over spending on his phone as I pay the bill

I pay the bill for three mobile numbers but even though I've put a spend cap I didn't realise it didn't include my son spending money through the phone on an app and my charges are going through the roof on him spending money on Microsoft is there an...

Gerry45- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stranded with no signal abroad due to migration shortcoming

Dear all. I am fuming with steam coming out of my ears at what has happened. my wife is in Greece for work for 3 weeks and has lost service to her mobile which is absolutely essential for her to be able to remain safe, speak to our kids and most impo...

Rake722 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Pay nfc payments don’t work

Apple Pay nfc payments don’t work on my iPhone 11, they have previously worked but just stopped the other day. Virtual payments using Apple Pay still work fine. Im thinking hardware issue but any ideas? cheers

123Matto_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limited network access

No 3G -5G connectivity with mobile since transferring from Virgin media to O2. Only have WiFi access where available. Have reset network settings on the mobile, no change. Transferred SIM to old mobile and same network issues. Phone is currently unus...

Markb34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13 not working in France

Recently in France my iPhone 13 mini would not log onto the Internet to view news or my emails: but I found I could use it as a Personal Hotspot for my iPad, which then allowed me to read my emails!! - which is bizarre.My Airplane Mode was OFF - my W...

JonC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Samsung phone

Hi! I bought a Samsung A54 5G this morning, and after setting it up, I have a couple of issues which need resolving. First, I need to change the message centre number as I am on PAYG, and - unlike with my previous handset - I don't seem to be able to...

nicclesb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to port number

Hi, I joined O2 on 13/5 and submitted a number Port in form on the 16/5 when my SIM arrived and despite numerous phone calls and web chats I still don’t have my number. Apparently the port in failed twice on 19/5 the person who promised to call me ba...

SU55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safe search unlock

how do I unlock my safe search it locked on permanently 

Ian73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos