Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin to O2

Since moving from virgin some people are unable to send me text messages. Has any one got a fix for this?

Elbanko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving calls from abroad

Why can my daughter not call me from abroad yet she can call her dad on o2. Have checked and her number is not blocked. She says that there is no ring tone.

Kb7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! code 14

im getting code 14 how can it be resolved 

Resolved! Connecting my son

how to I add my son to my account so I can see his usage

Jackie256 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

Why is my 4g connection unstable and slow 

Code 14 error

Upgraded my watch to Apple Ultra today - paired it but wasn’t entirely sure I had done it correctly so completely unpaired and started the process again - it now won’t let me set up my mobile service - its says phone 202 and quote reference 14. I hav...

Sarah1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail settings

Being just transfered to 02 from Virgin and way over the hill, I can't figure out how to switch off the voicemail since I never asked for it and don't use it. I'm getting a little frustrated. Can anyone tell me exactly how to switch it off. I find th...

Mobile Data Not Working at Home, But Works 10m Down The Road

Hello. I've been with O2 for 15 years, 12 of which are at the same address where I live now. My partner is also on O2. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, he has a Google Pixel 7. A few weeks ago both of our phones stopped connecting to mobile data, 5g o...

Screenshot_20230614_151448_Network Cell Info Lite.jpg Screenshot_20230614_150317_Network Cell Info Lite.jpg Screenshot_20230614_150224_Network Cell Info Lite.jpg
KateBeeAy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos