Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal strength drop

Hello. I have a fixed antenna for 4g reception serving rural home broadband. In the past couple of weeks the signal strength has dropped from a consistent 3 bar to 1 bar. Have there been any changes to the network which could have affected this ? I d...

Creative by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating new SIM while in USA

I want to buy a new pay monthly SIM for my son who is studying in the USA. He will use the account when he comes home to the UK in the holidays and very occasionally in the US, as he also has a US phone number. Will he be able to activate the new sim...

Rebecca8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of stock?

I’ve been sold a phone that you don’t have. Every other website states if something is in stock before you buy it. I have given you a lot of money and you can’t even tell me when it will be in stock. Not overly impressed

Resolved! Connection data

Since July in the Weymouth area I have had no internet coverage a speed test is a joke as the it crashes due to no signal i have visited the branch where I got my iPhone 12 from and they keep on saying that the masts are down and are being repaired I...

Fedup2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I got a replacement phone & sim - now mobile data won't work and have tried obvious solutions

Hi folks! My son was mugged and his orginial phone stolen. Went through the insurance process and he got a new phone with a new sim and the same phone number. Grand! But now, mobile data doesn't work. I have tried the obvious - mobile data is switche...

Coachbeth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Item in Order

Hi I’ve ordered an Apple Case, which at the time of order included a screen cleaner and Zagg screen protector. The latter did not arrive. There’s not way to speak to anyone on the phone about this or email in. So I’ve resorted to this forum. Can some...

VS85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G, 3 bars, and no (or very very slow) internet

Every time I go to my local ASDA I have 4G connection and 3 bars of signal, but the browser searches hang, WhatsApp messages don't send. Drive out the car park, and boom works fine. What's going on? It's not like it is busy at 10pm at night, when I g...

SN25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle please help

Hiya I've brought the new Samsung zflip 3 and I am supposed to receive the £250 recycle payment but when I type my order number in its constantly saying invalid , iv called and they said to wait 48hours after I brought it and I have but still its not...

Ace2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast issues in ME10 3RN for over 21 months and counting!!!

Having contacted O2 about poor signal in ME10 3RN postcode back 21 months ago, I was told and verified by the network checker that a nearby mast wasn't working. On a weekly basis from that moment and still going on today, I get texts and emails to sa...

Rdlangy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos