Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage/FaceTime will not activate after port

Hey guys. I ported over from 3 to o2 and this was completed on the 22nd. I am unable to use iMessage or FaceTime as the number will not verify. I’ve followed all the troubleshooting steps and even tried a new sim card but the problem still is occurri...

Suzy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to enable Wi-Fi calling & Apple Watch Airtime - O2 not sure

I have been unable to enable my wi-fi calling on my iPhone 12 Pro, receiving the message "To allow Wi-Fi calling on this account, contact O2". I have also been unable to activate apple watch airtime through the watch app receiving the message "Your O...

Matt33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game needs download 1mbps we have but wont work

My son invested in a game which requires 1mbps to work and we have download speed of 8 but it wont work. His friends say we need to ask o2 to lift the download cap. We are on unlimited data so how do i get the flow to allow his game to work?

Sax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App not updating data usage

Currently in France so need to keep a check on usage but this month app isn’t updating what I’ve got left.

BK123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Blue light

How do I add my blue light card to get discount?

Dawn13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order just placed

I just ordered an upgrade. But it’s for some reason chosen the wrong colour….. how do I cancel it

Amyg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAt invoice

I need to get VAT invoices for all my past bills, the future ones going forward, can you arrange this please ?

rogerl-s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

HelloI have a Samsung A14, for the last 3 months every morning my phone says emergency calls only I have to restart my phone to get a signal then the rest of the day its fine. This is my 3rd handset I've bought as I was told it could be a fault with ...

SB77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I get charged

Im unlimited with O2 for everything do I get charged for using voicemail please Pep

Pep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos