Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing sim

I currently have a pay monthly contract which is up for renewal in Feb. The monthly cost to too expensive and does not change on my upgrade options. I have looked at and found a sim only deal but how do I cancel my current contract, take out the sim ...

Nelmes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping number over

Hello,If I change provider how can I keep my current number? 

Kh18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant text or call

I cant send texts or make phone calls. My phone cuts off straight away when i try to ring anyone. II am late paying bill but spoke to someone who said my phone wouldn't be cut off. So im confused why it isnt working.

Mima1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! English number

Hi, hope you can help I live in France and currently have an English phone through work. On retirement I want to keep this English number on a new phone and new network. I also want a new French number and contract. Best way?

DiRo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Please can I have a pac code sent to my phone to swap providers I was meant to have one sent over an hour ago I’m still waiting

Beth123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disappearing contacts

My contacts keep disappearing, how can I stop this happening? 

Leswest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

Hi, I'm waiting on an email back about a pay monthly samsung watch! I was told it could take 24 hrs but ive been waiting 3-4 day's. Thank You, Nick

Nick23595 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G or 5G

I’ve had my new iPhone 13 pro max for a week now. It only operates on Wi-fi. When there is no wi-fi, my phone is useless, I have no 4G Or 5G.

AndyF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

My daughter & I are leaving o2 & require a PAC but I can’t text to request this as we have multiple devices on my account but I can’t find how to request for a PAC on line!!!