Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail access

Until the changeover to 02 I had simple access to voicemail on my Samsung device. Now I am asked to enter my mobile number and when I do, I am told the number has not been recognised and I am not given access to messages waiting for me. What can I do...

John46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 app

Hi every one still haveing problems with my o2 app it was working till I got community rewards credit put on my account and it reset all my data mins and text to 0 spoken to 02 and they told me that it shouldn’t of done that has any one else had this...

Denzil2321 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving OTP from bank

Hi, I need help urgently as I'm so frustrated now I switched to o2 network yesterday and successfully got my number ported. I switched because I was not receiving OTP from my bank on the Lebara network. Unfortunately, in facing the same issues even w...

Ismaila by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Correct my name

Hi the name is shown as Deerek Ferrier, it should be Derek Ferrier. Please amend.

Resolved! Poor photo quality with Samsung A52s

Hi,I am continually experiencing poor photo quality with my A52s. It's whenever I take a photo of a striped, spotted, zig zag object. The photo always turns out distorted or blurry/wavy. I visited my local O2 store today, they told me to message you ...

Pauly49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Removed], my home address! the signal keeps fading and recovering or dropping out - it can stay out

[Removed], my home address! the signal keeps fading and recovering or dropping out - it can stay out for half an hour. The same happens outside the building. I have no problems elsewhere. This has only been happening since the 5G rollout. I have live...

AJP830 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Tel no [Removed] was changed from virgin last night this morning his phone is saying no service

Suemc410 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant Contact

Hi all, im having problems, So ive received and email to say they've cancelled all my extra which include calls and data, i have a pre agreed amount to pay each month which coincides with my actual bill and theres been a lot of issues to date with th...

FraserH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT invoicing - hair pullin gout

Dear O2. I do not want to watch videos on how to find something as basic as a VAT invoice. your billing site is the worst ever. All small business owners need is a big button - down load vat invoice. even logging in the user interface is needing some...

officepea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos