Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer

I have recently received my phone, and am transferring from EE to O2. I received a message saying that once my number is transferred, my old EE contract will cancel automatically. However, i can still see that i have signal for both EE and O2? How ca...

Jack30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App

Why is my O2 app Still not working  

Apple Watch 8 won’t connect to Cellular

Please please help I’m fed up of calling 202 or waiting for someone to call me back! my watch won’t connect to cellular! I have updates both watch and iPhone. Waited longer than 24 hours but it says call 202 if it hasn’t connected which I have done b...

Code 14

Recently unpaired my Apple watch 7 from my mobile plan, went to pair it back again and a page came up saying something went wrong quote “reference code 14”. I did speak to agent and they have sent an esim out!? Any help please?

Willo904 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem enabling wifi calling

Hi, I am trying to enable wifi calling on my phone. When I go into settings on my iPhone it says that wifi calling is turned off. When I try to turn it on it tells me to contact O2. When I go on my O2 account it says that I have wifi calling turned o...

Resolved! Porting from O2 to EE

On Wednesday myself and my wife started a new contract with EE, PAC codes given from O2 so that porting could be completed within 24 hours.Thursday - Numbers appeared to have been ported, however there was no ability to be able to make/receive calls,...

EE to o2 - “SplitPort”

pac from ee to o2, over a week ago, both ee and o2 phones active with mixed message send receive and calls.must not lose number, need urgent assistance as shop/helpline don’t ‘understand’

Bob15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets

Trying to purchase Muse priority tickets but when you get to Confirm Purchase the button does not work even though tickets are in basket. Is there a problem with the app?

dh69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos