Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Plan possibly causing mobile disruption

Yesterday I got an Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular) to go with my iPhone XS Max. In order to allow the watch to use cellular without my phone to rely on, it needs an Airtime Plan of it's own. I activated this not long after pairing to my phone. ...

iamleigh by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Data

I’m trying to set up the mobile service on my Apple Watch and I’m getting error code 14, could you please help? Have turned off and on numerous times etc but still no luck. Thank you

Arcnewal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + add on

Hi, I cant seem to activate my disney + add on! it just keeps saying the same thing:"There was a problem activating your subscription.To start streaming, try activating again, if the problem persists, contact your service provider." It just keeps doi...

Swapping number

Received my new phone on Saturday after a week of getting messed around after the first one went missing. Had no service on the phone whatsoever since Saturday, today my old Vodafone number should have been transferred over by 6pm now currently witho...

Mark301 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone set up

Hi, I am on a monthly sim only contract and I have just ordered a new I phone 14 from 02 on a new 3 year contract. The phone arrives tomorrow and I don’t know if I just use the sim I have now in the new phone or I get a new sim. Can you help?

DD9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dara usage abroad not updating

Hello,I’m currently on holiday in France, using my data roaming package. I want to see my usage to make sure I stay within the 25G limit, but my data usage doesn’t seem to include the roaming abroad. It doesn’t change from one day to another and stay...

contatc2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos