Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Hi I've had a message today from my 02 giving a 1 time password and a fraud number of 202 I luckily had real messages from yourselves and was able to figure out the scam just thought I'd report it to you as if wasn't for the space n the sender I'd of...

Zoereb10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping migrated virgin phone number with o2

My old virgin number was migrated to o2 a couple of months ago. Last month I got a new phone with an o2 contract & I wish to keep my old migrated virgin (now o2) number. After a call to 202 I was told it would be complete in a few days. That was over...

Davtree by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inconsistent O2 Data records

12th July Email from O2 stating Data all used up. My Account on 12th July states data 500Mb all used up but for June only used 115Mb; 12th July Mobile states only used 312Mb.Which is correct - any comments please O2.

Salar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

hi is there anyone that could help me i want to upgrade i got 315 left to pay but it saying return my old phone normally you get to keep the phone after you payed it

Matty3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another partial porting problem

I received two PAC codes to port both my wife and my numbers across to Tesco mobile. This was due to complete on 4th July, but only seems to have partly happened as we can both make calls and send texts but cannot receive either. I keep being told th...

Nufkamp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name on bank account

I have just been transferred over to o2 from virgin. I received an email regarding my direct debit and my name is wrong. How can I change this?

Shirls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use of phone in Egypt

Hii am an O2 customer We are going to Egypt on holiday shortly. Will I be able to make texts and or telephone calls to family in England without charge whilst we are there?Also what is the situation with data roaming?

PGS27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing direct Debit

Can I just setup a new DD and cancel my old one as I've changed banks?

tea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel to US

Hi, going to US in a few weeks and i ws just checking out costs using my O2 there. I am on Volt monthly contract. So i have the option of using O2 travel as a bolt on which comes up as Free, is this really free or do i still pay the £6 a day? Does th...

PeterUSA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos