Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal wildly fluctuating.

This has been going on for many weeks now. Phone call will suddenly drop out, or I will not be able to dial any number at all. Rarely ever see 3 bars, but used to be able to hold a conversation with 2 or even 1 bar previously. Also data jumps from 3G...

Resolved! Cut off

my phone has been cut off I need to pay a bill 

Lewis07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch - data plan not in use issue

@O2Georgina @O2Emma @O2Sarah-Hi I have had my Apple Watch series 8 since last Wednesday Mobile service plan says not in use. I have called o2 5 times and nobody can resolve this issue one member of o2 staff said "well you will just have to use it lik...

Apple Watch mobile data Codes 15,91&92

I got my Apple Watch a few days ago and keep getting the same codes that I can see users have been getting for years when trying to connect the data, codes 15,91&92. I have done all trouble shooting advised by agents on chat and over the phone but th...

VPN Has Stopped Working

Hi was transferred from the virgin media mobile network to the 02 network this morning.Have using VPN all morning then get text to say i am now transferred over to the 02 network.Tried to access my web pages and informed cant connect checked VPN is s...

Resolved! Transfer of existing O2 number from old phone to new

How long is it reasonable to wait for the transfer of an 02 number to a new phone? I ask because although the O2 website says 24 hours, it's been 120 hours plus so far. I've been an O2 customer for many years with my last phone upgrade in 2008. After...

Resolved! IMEI blacklist

Hi I have an issue where I lost a phone 2 weeks ago and for insurance purposes I need confirmation that O2 have barred the previous IMEI number I have gone in shop, they said it was responsibility of phone company (e.g. apple). I have rang customer s...

Resolved! iMessage activation failed

Hi,I was moved from Virgin to O2. Everything is working but my iMessage activation has failed. have restarted, reseted network settings, O2 has send me a second sim but that dis not solve the problem.Have deactivated iMessage and Facetime, rebooted, ...

andr7766 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

Hi Just moved to O2 and all mobile signal is poor here so trying to switch on WiFi calling on iPhone XR. Every time I try on the app it crashes, tried chat but too busy, has anyone any experience with this. Thanks

T_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos