Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio dropping whilst on calls

Hi over the last few months my phone is dropping audio on phone call. It happens very frequently and already today it has done it 3 times. On Monday I took my phone to Apple shop Genius Bar and they checked everything to make sure there is nothing wr...

Trishl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account messed up

Hi, I recently moved over from virgin media to 02. My phone number seems to have been associated too 2 of my email addresses though and now I can't log in with one email and the other I can log in to, but it doesn't show any of my account information...

Lee_A123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Ultra - Error code 14

I'm having an issue with my AWU - I have the dreaded 'error code 14' message. I've called 202 who are absolutely useless in this regard - they've escalated it twice but I'm yet to get a call back. I've exhausted every other option to try and get it t...

Resolved! new sim and number migration

Hi, I've moved to O2, have sent off the PAC to keep my existing number. When do I swap the phone sim for the new O2 one? Now or when I am told the number has been migrated over.Thanks

Why2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging into o2 app

I’ve been trying to login into the o2 app on my phone but it always says oops, something went wrong. I can login online though but not through the app

Elikem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost 4G Signal

hello i recently upgraded my phone and sim, and since 9th July i have had no 4G Signal.reset network lasts for around an hour, most it lasted for is 6 hours at home.sim swap didn't do anything . have tried another device still no good.

jimb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving text messages while on roaming (India)

I recently came to India for vacation. Until yesterday I was getting the texts, but now I'm not receiving any texts. This is very important, as i need to receive some critical texts. Kindly help resolve. TIA

Virgin to o2 network failure?

Hi all, I'm after a bit of help.I've had three phones and contracts transferred from Virgin to o2 and I received a sim in the post for the iphone. The two androids moved across automatically but weeks later my phone has now lost the ability to use mo...

Tilnoom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi, how can I share some of my data with family?Thanks

Bucks22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number port stuck

@O2Emmaplease can you help? I'm porting from Plusnet to O2. My Plusnet SIM stopped working yesterday but my old number still hasn't been transferred. It seems to be stuck.

SudandD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos