Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t activate sim

It says “Sim Not Supported”. It says to request this iPhone to b unlocked by my network provider. Need help.

Aa220 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 is not working

Recently changed plan and SIM card and now myO2 app keeps saying it’s not ready for me yet!

Jo99982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12

Pls advise why I am unable to use my phone in Portugal. I have enough data and my roaming is on as well.

Salma8491 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very poor signal.

I have experienced poor signals in my premises from the local cell transmitter over the last few months. I changed SIM cards and also phones in an attempt to narrow down the problem, but neither of these solved anything. Currently, my RCRP figure is ...

Data usage

I am looking to reduce data on my package. Can I see how much data I have used each month over the last year? I can only find current month.

Abrown by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going away to ibiza

I wwnt to newyork 3 months ago and my network didn't work. I am going to ibiza this week so will my network work

Paulus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Card Rip Off (Help Required)

Recently ordered a Sim Online to test the Network coverage in my area before committing to a monthly contract. I ordered the 100GB for £30 Contract Free SIM to test with. On receiving the SIM I applied £10 just to test network, but My O2 said I didn'...

BillG4tes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working

I have gone on holiday to Greece for 2 weeks. My phone has connected to the local providers and networks as it usually does and it recognises that it has 5g. However, it will not work, I cannot receive calls or texts and I cannot phone anyone or mess...

AP2496 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hi I asked if I could keep my line on till today y'all said yes but got shut off on either Thursday or Friday to one off Ur rude clients I just need my phone back till I get paid around 5pm - 6pm could u put me back on

Dwq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos