Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'd fraud check failed

So I'm trying to access my agreement when at the final stages in my O2 to get my upgrade and when I click agreement I get a message saying sorry something went wrong, and at the top of agreement button it says I'd fraud check failed

Resolved! Remove iPhone from O2 (Jailbreak)

Hi I wish to use my old iPhone on a different network but it is still connected to o2. How can I detach the phone from o2

Phill28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnect and Reconnect to resolve Unknown Caller Issue?

As I'm one of many experiencing this issue of Unknown Caller appearing on incoming calls, since moving from 4G to 5G SIM and from iPhone XS to iPhone 14 Pro, would a disconnect and reconnect of my number on the network resolve the issue? Asking aroun...

Kosmos5457 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone number for log in security code

I have 2 phone numbers on my account (I have recently been transferred from Virgin Mobile) and the MyO2 login insists on sending the SMS with the security code to my Wife's phone and not my phone even though I have changed my contact preferences to m...

MikeF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data connection

Helloi have a problem with the data connection on my sim.i had an iPhone with an eSIM, i bought a Sony phone so went back to a physical sim. Set up Sony, sim fine. Going outside i had no mobile data connection. Rang o2, still the same. Went into stor...

Janwwms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet on data

I have got a new sim topped it up with £10 and on my app it shows that I have 7 gb but the internet is not working

Resolved! account holder

how do i change the account holder of my account 

apple watch yet again

every time i go out with out my phone within moving to another region apple watch disconnects just like the other clients 02 has , can some one tell me how to have this fixed , its not an apple fault as watch been checked. i read that if you remove t...

Resolved! Unable to change contact number in O2 account (accounts.o2.co.uk)

I joined O2 around a month ago and when I tried to register my online account, it said the number I was trying to register with is already in use on another account. I believe this issue may be due to previously having a business account with O2 for ...

o2.png
ChrisF80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos