Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Saving of login and password

Just joined O2 from Virgin mobile - few problems getting into my account website - so said yes to saving login and password. Now that I've managed to get to grips with my mobile account I'd like to change "save" to do not save and then can create a b...

Resolved! transfer from virgin mobile

My wife's account has been transferred to O2 from Virgin but it has my email address on it and I also have an account with O2 in my name. We can't access Lynne's account with the id and password supplied.

BrianA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Stuck on Activating - Apple Watch Series 8

Hello, I recently purchased an Apple Watch series 8 and set up an O2 Data plan with it during the setup process. I was told it was normal to take longer than 24 hours to activate but it’s been quite a few days now and still absolutely no sign of acti...

Blu3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer old nunber

Please can someone help! Been trying for a week to get my old number transferred to o2, filled in online form myself twice and spoke to customer services in Friday who also did it but it still hasn’t worked.

lisaB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia IV faulty

Hello, I want to inform you that the Sony Xperia IV is faulty, I am having serious issues trying to use it as a phone. The receiver cannot hear me at all well. I have seen this is an issue online, many people are concerned about it. what are you doin...

Phone not working in EU

I recently got an O2 Sim to use for calls while in their EU countries included in the tariff, but when I got to Greece, calls 'failed' and no one can call my phone either... any one know how to fix this? I am on the £20 a month pay as you go plan tha...

Rianna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smartwatch delivery and phone number change 🤯

HiI've just bought a smart watch via a call handler on 202.He sent me a message to respond to and it says I've changed my number, I want to keep my own numberAlsoThe call handler said I could get my delivery click and collect but when I went to chang...

mcard232 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Qr activation code

I've just changed to 02 and need a qr activation code to connect my Samsung galaxy 5 smartwatch to my Samsung s20fe phone, how do I go about this ?