Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing my app. Can't get it to work

I am with 02 via virgin. I am having trouble getting into my app. It keeps saying wait 48 hours that was about 2 weeks ago and still saying it

MTB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get new phone to work

Hi, I recently purchased a new phone but can’t get the phone to accept messages or make outgoing calls. Can you help?thanks Matk

Mark49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer from pay as you go to pay monthly

I change from pay as you go to pay monthly some time ago. I want to keep my original pay as you go number. I filled in online form and called customer service a few times. But the number is still not transferred. The PAC code will be expired in a few...

Shing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

HelloI have top up with 10 pounds . Can anyone tell me how to pick a plan . I am struggling to find out.thank you.

Daniel17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! debit order

hello i would like to set up a debit order off my credit card please advise how I do this David

David50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

I've swapped the wrong SIM how to I change things back and start again?

SG70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos