Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP

I want to move to a rolling plan, but it won't let me. I can't get on wifi calling, so I can't make a call because I can't get credit, the virtual assistant did not understand me. Can someone help!

faulty sim

My sim has started causing problems since i moved over from virgin 

ShirleyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

False incorrect number dialed message

Car breakdown, RAC texted regular updates. Patrolman arrived, said I gave wrong number. He demonstrated incorrect number dialled message but agreed it was the right number. Wife present, so rang my mobile which connected OK. Can someone please explai...

jstvj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Annoying balance messages and SMS

Hi, I used to have an older Samsung Galaxy that I recently replaced with a Google Pixel 7 pro. I just kept on using the O2 SIM card in the new phone. I have a rolling pay-as-you go subscription where money is taken off my account once a month by debi...

Aeglyss71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a cctv internal security camera connected via wifi, I can no longer connect outside to house,

I have a cctv internal security camera connected via wifi, I can no longer connect outside to house, even connected to a strong wifi, it will only connect in the house, obviously if I have video doorbell a Ring Video Doorbell it would not work? My Wi...

Resolved! Data usage

My account states I've used almost all my monthly data allowance whilst my phone states I've used barely any. What's happening?

Calls

I can not make nor receive calls! I have tried aeroplane mode, turning on/ off and updating software. All to no avail. Please help!!!

Danika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos