Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant make a call while in USA

used phone to call uk on thursday but then went to use phone on friday and all calls to usa or uk failed. can send a text or whatsap but calls fail

AllyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

number deactivated

hello i've got a payg sim but its saying it's out of service when I put it into my phone today. I still had some credit on it, is there some way of activating it so i can use it again please?phone number : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not sha...

phone number associated with another user in error

My daughter and I were with Virgin until earlier this year when we were moved to 02. I am the account holder and pay the bill. My daughter now gets the text messages detailing the charges as my mobile number, which I have had for probably 20 years is...

splash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch Error Code 14

Reset my watch and accident wiped the mobile data plan, now when trying to re-add it gives me error code 14 - contacted 02 on 202 and they want to send another esim out, but how do i then add this to the watch?

No data on 3G (When in a 4G area!)

I was with O2 for the longest of times, but swapped over to EE for two years when I got my last iPhone. However, I didn’t get as great service so in November last year I moved back to O2 when I purchased my iPhone 14 Pro Max.
The transition wasn’t sm...

congo181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail notifications

with O2 voicemail, can you tell me how i can change the notification so when i am getting a voicemail it notify me by sending a text or shows a missed call on your phone symbol, because all I get at the moment is a message on my pulldown screen at th...

Apple ultra watch

Hi, I have just changed my watch and was wondering how do I change my airtime plan from old watch to new watch.. thanks

Doreen62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Yesterday I lost my iPhone 14 Pro max. Very annoying as I have never lost a phone, let alone a good one. I phoned O2 to report the loss, and also spoke to O2 insure to make a claim. O2 blocked the phone and sim. They sent me out a replacement sim fir...

Markab17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with number porting

I recently moved to o2 from sky, I input the pac code yesterday. Sky has sent an email today saying my contract is cancelled but the number I want to bring to o2 is still saying unavailable and the number that I got from o2 is also saying invalid. An...

Ashlea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked phone and eSIM for travel

Hi,I currently have a device that is locked into O2 as a carrier.Soon I will be travelling to Japan on a trip and was considering using another carriers eSIM for data whilst I'm there.Am I able to use an eSIM for travel even though my device is locke...

adam4472 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos