Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data bolt on

hi, my mobile data has not been working for over 12 hours. I added a bolt on 4mg to my account last week but this does not appear to have been added, how do I get this data?

MW23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

chat line

why isn't chat line available on my computer..?

Jorma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch code 106

Anyone know how to resolve code 106 error when trying to set up mobile service on Apple Watch SE please? Was originally pay monthly on Tesco (O2), then Virgin (O2), now moved to O2 proper and received the cellular version of watch as a birthday gift,...

Birdiefan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Transfer Into O2 - Major NIGHTMARE!

So 2 weeks ago purchased a new contract sim only with O2 this was setup. Needed to bring my personal number from EE into O2 and it hasnt been smooth sailing. I have to say something so simple has been overwhelming complicated process. Only up until n...

Screenshot 2023-10-04 100718.png
Borse2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage and FaceTime activation issues

Hi. Since porting to O2 I am unable to activate iMessage and FaceTime for my phone number. It worked up until the port was completed. I have switched both off and restarted the device then switched back on but I get activation failure messages when I...

Evo_Lee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 270 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forgotten pin

Can’t remember PIN number on old phone, there is no sim and no SD cards. How do I access my phone to get my photos.

TA9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Every incoming call is showing no caller I’d

I have a new sim (same number). Now activated and all seems good except that all calls I receive are 'caller unknown' even when numbers are in my contacts. What do I need to change? Thanks

DownGirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hope someone can help me please? When I contacted O2 to find out how to see my bill etc - this was done ok except for 1 thing. I specifically asked if there was a tear off strip at the end of the bill (on line) that I could print off and take to the ...

SallyMo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos