Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim cards

Hi I need a pay monthly sim card for a tracking device for my car. The device needs a sim card and if my car is ever stolen I can ring the device and locate my car can you help me please

Daz4632 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

How do you get nhs discount online? 

Kroberts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade problem

I have tried to upgrade my phone to be told I have exceeded the number of security codes that can be sent. I spent an hour on the phone and was informed all was in order with the upgrade and just needed to login to confirm contract details. I did so ...

5Peter5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim Samsung chrome book 4

Hello I upgraded my phone to the Samsung galaxy s20 fe yesterday. While arranging my package it said I could claim a Samsung chrome book 4. Can you help me claim it please?

Glennd87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

Hi , I am having some serious issues with internet on my phone at home . The signal or network is next to none existent to the point even website are not loading . I have like 1 bar of signal if I'm lucky . The network checker app says it's slow too ...

Resolved! PAC

Hi just need some advice, my contract finishes in nov 2022 but I want to go with sky mobile, can I get my pac number before my contract ends coz I want to keep the same number or do i have to wait? Obvs I will still pay my o2 bill till contract ends

Gemgems16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone won’t send pictures

My iPhone won’t send pictures despite following the instructions to change the mms & mmsc details? I’m trying to send to an android phone which used to work

Lou09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 store

Is the o2 store open tomorrow on bank holiday???

Xided by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos