Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail / o2 speaking clock

Hi, recently switched from Virgin mobile. Have been getting voicemail notifications with message to dial 123 to access the messages. However this takes me to o2 speaking clock for which I am being charged so I understand. Could you please advise how ...

PeterS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not reciving TXT messages from outside the O2 network

I'm not receiving, or they are taking up to 30 min.TXT messages that come from outside the O2 network, like conformation TXTs even after having them resend when sometimes I'll get all or nothing. At first, I thought it was a phone problem, but I've t...

Porcia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch mobile plan stuck on Activating

Hi - I set up a new apple watch cellular last week and ran through the process to enable mobile data on it. It has now been on "Activating" for 4 days (after telling me it should take 24 hours). I phoned up O2 support but they didn't seem to know wha...

j888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts to non iPhone

texts that aren’t iMessage aren’t being delivered ????

Ali19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMessage And Text Message after Number Port

Number was ported over this morning. After resetting network settings etc I have managed to get the phone recognising the number ported but it is failing to activate Imessage. Can not send Imessage or SMS which is critical at the moment as I support ...

Newbeetler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GSM Autodiallers

I am installing an GSM autodialler and want to add the telephone number to a O2 account, the procedure requires that the pin code sent to the auto dialler number is acknowledged. This code cant be seen as there's no display, its not a phone. Can the ...

CMEC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal

I live in London and O2 signal is shocking, hardly ever any 5g, not always full 4g and 3G full signal seems to be the most common but can’t use anything with that. Does anyone else have this isssue?

Bigdog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next to or no signal

Tried all the things 02 suggest several times and been the 02 shop for sim swop. Still the same. So inconvenient, calls cut out, I can’t hear and they can’t hear me, just no signal or occasionally first tiny bar flashes on and off