Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlinking mobile number from Apple Watch

I am leaving the O2 mobile service since it is the end of my contract and want to take my number over to another service provider.I also have an Apple Watch contract from O2 linked to my number.How would I unlink the O2 watch from my number so that I...

Aneeltdas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facetime number not my number

Hi I recently purchased a new phone and contract, which came with a new sim and number. I have had my original number transferred to my new contract/phone and when i ring people all is good. The problem is when I message or FaceTime, the person I'm m...

Sijopal27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to make calls

I am unable to make calls on my mobile using the O2 network, live in Sheffield S5, has there been issues with O2 network recently or is my phone not working properly?

Khanace by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy A6 Lost Voice services

Trying to make and receive calls in EX4 6LG. Not working. Switched phone off and on again, but no change. Text is working. Inernet is working. Urgently need to make phone calls - what has gone wrong?

AMJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free SMS

Hey guys, I remember being able to send free SMS messages from the o2 website at one point. Does this still happen? It would be very handy for my business at the moment. Thanks in advance Craig

Port Day - Transfer from EE to O2

My port day is today from EE to O2, my EE sim is deactivated in my old phone. My new phone with O2 has the new sim in it, have restarted several times and I still have no service. Please help. My EE sim disconnected around 3pm, it's now 10pm and I am...

Andrea2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 wifi

Why am I getting charged for calls I make while on o2 WiFicalls? And why do I only have 1 bar although my WiFi signal is full bars

Mig1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number port

I've been waiting all day for my old number to be ported over to my new SIM . Is there someway I can check when this will happen as I need to be contactable ?

LJH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos