Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling on Pixel Fold/business contract

Having an extremely frustrating experience after moving our phones from an O2 person to O2 business account with WiFi calling . We live in a bad signal area and completely rely on WiFi calling for personal and business calls and messages - which work...

FCorps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Buds 2Pro

Ive purchased a samsung galaxy s23+ in october im still awaitin the promo code for the galaxy buds 2pro ur customer service team is very poor and all i get is excuses i have proof of purchase and the promo. I just wnt an honest answer where the code ...

angel2907 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming issue in republic of ireland

Hi guys, having issues with data roaming when in the south of Ireland. I have two phones, both pay and go, both on the same tariff and only one of them seem to work in the south. I have tried switching over the sims into the other phones but the prob...

Lee29187 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No texts or calls since number port

Soooo. Ported a pay monthly from Vodafone to Lyca just prior to going to the USA . Number ported but would didn't work correctly in the states. Assumed this was an issue with roaming. However upon returning to the UK, realised that the number would n...

Rossee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement SIM

How long will it take to activate a replacement SIM card provided by the O2 shop?

Siko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying a bill

Anyone else have problems paying bills on the app. It just doesn't load. Been like it for ages and is annoying.

swap simcard

got my 30g simcard, inserted into phone, How do I activate it?

coljames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long for a number to move sims?

Hi, Im moving my account from a pay monthly to a pay as you go rolling monthly. I’ve asked to take my number, my old sim has just lost service but the new one doesn’t yet reflect the number change. how long am I looking at and which sim should I leav...

Durko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos