Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cracked screen

I've cracked the screen on my Sony Xperia xz3 and need it fixed. But can't see where to start the process to get it booked in and repaired

Simon9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not registered to a network

setting up my new phone and sim. Have transferred all contacts, apps etc but when I try to make a call, on either my old or new phone, both say phone not registered to a network. How long should it take for my new sim to activate and does it mean I c...

kmc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PKXD

PKXD game keeps crashing on my daughter's Alcatel tablet. I've tried it on my Huawei and it works fine, but on the Alcatel it closes the app as soon as it loads. I've tried uninstalling the updates from the playstore and reinstalling the app, and it'...

Aria84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number from another phone network

I would like to keep my phon number from my EE phone I have sent my pac code over and still not changed over I need to change before the code runs out and I lose that number

Martyn3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Long story short - I've had a text to say my usual tarrif data has run out however the free 10gb bolt on I was given by o2 has not kicked in "glitch free" until my next bill dateand I was told it would. As instructed by thr agents - I've already trie...

Text message problems

Hi there, wondering if there is any advice with an issue I have with my newish Huawei P30 lite, when sending texts the person who receives it only sees the phone number that was originally attached to the SIM and not the one ported across. Anyone hav...

Garry26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone X loss signal

Hi anyone found a solution to the signal bars random dropout on iPhone X been happening for a year or more with promising fixes in the pipeline but nothing 掠 would my iPhone X support esim and could this fix the problem ?I have heard antenna hardware...

iPhones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WhatsApp transfer

I have moved from iPhone to Samsung and my WhatsApp chat history is not transferring. Can anyone advise how its done

Mary4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Redeeming Disney+ extra

The link I've been sent to redeem my extra will not work

Kerry7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos