Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet access in Greece

I am really needing someone help. I am in Greece at the moment and cannot get access to internet. I have tried everything, full factory reset, network reset, switching on/off, taken out the SIM card. I am at my wits end. People around pool have worse...

Caley1888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone xr

I have set up my new phone and there is a black shadow in bottom left hand corner. It effects any app and home screen. How do I contact a guru to talk about this problem.

Jane28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WhatsApp Contact Icons

Most of my WhatsApp contacts show a small image next to their name, a few just have a grey circle with white outline. These people are in my regular Contacts list with an image. I have found articles describing how to put an image in WhatsApp/Profile...

Resolved! CHarging phone in car (Sony Xperia 1 ii, Android Auto)

I am using Android Auto to play Spotify lists, message and use Google Maps, a fantastic and unexpected bonus with my new phone.However to use Android Auto the phone has to be connected to the car by cable (I think). This means the phone is obviously ...

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Hi there, I have recently moved my contract from Pay monthly to Pay As You Go (As this was the best option for me given the current climate COVID etc..) My contract ran the full term and all outstanding bills paid. I am about to change Mobile Phone I...

How am i able to go on over 18 websites

Please help me I'm not able to go on over 18 websites and when I took the SIM only contracts out for me and my partner I asked for it to be turned off and the lady said "oh yes yes you can" im not sure she understood what I was saying due to accent p...

Ninny-36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving "Not registered on network" message

Hi all,A few days ago I received a message letting me know that my minimum contract had ran out, and I could switch to another supplier or tariff if I so wished.being happy with the tariff I currently had, I did nothing expecting to remain on it. A c...

Donbot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller display

I’ve given my old iPhone SE to my father. Whenever he receives a call it only shows the number calling not the name of the person calling. These callers are all in his contacts. Does anyone know how to change this please?

Mandybobs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quality of coverage in and around the SO410UD area of the new forest

I've been a loyal customer for 16 years or more never had a problem. Now we've moved we have not got the safe consistent service we get continually cut off and dropped calls no one seems to care they don't offer any help or compensation due to the po...

BAW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos