Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 rolling pal

Hi, I have topped up my balance with £10. I wish to activate the £10 rolling plan. But it is asking me to put my bank details in again. I have already paid the £10 and it’s in my balance. How to I transfer that to activate the rolling plan? thanksnei...

Neil123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost hours -o2 error moving sim - no service

I spent 8 hours yesterday on various support calls / messages. On Thursday I switched sim only tariff - this involved a new contract (not happened before) and I moved from iphone11 with SIM card to new iPhone 15 on esim. I have had my number since ce...

Roz11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No reception for 2 weeks now

Hello. I’m extremely infuriated that I’m unable to receive calls and call anyone with this atrocious network. I have 1 bar in a good day on my cellular service. This is getting completely out of hand. I’m unable to call o2 to report this issue BECAUS...

Kamile21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log into my o2

Hello, I am seeking assistance with logging into my o2, it says “something went wrong”. I have been an o2 customer for a far few months now, I had access to my account prior and I am unable to log in. please advise what I do next.

MSG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone delivery

Hi there, I purchased a new phone on the 14th October and haven't received any emails regarding an update for delivery since then. Is there any way to track this? I have also tried to login on the app and it still says it isn't available to me yet, b...

Char1402_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone

HI, I have a sim only contract with O2, and am buying a new phone. AS my old phone is an old Samsung s3 mini, and my new one (Samsung) will be 5G enabled, will I need a new sim? Or can I simply just put my existing SIM into my new phone? Thank you

AnitaL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

W fi calling

How can I activate w fi calling on I phone tried in settings and didn’t work said get in touch with o2 just sent round in circles !