Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viewing bill

On the O2 app when you go to view your bill it just says Error please try again later this has been since the last update

I message

Hello. I took my sim out when I went to Thailand for a few weeks and bought a Thai SIM card to use. Since returning and inserting my original sim, my messages send as a text, occasionally as an I-message, but keeps swapping alternatively. I have take...

Nic8- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

I recently was overseas and received 4 or so phone calls. I did not answer as they were mainly spam calls - but my voicemail picked them up and I have been charged £2 each call as a received call while overseas. Does anyone know how to disable voicem...

Wendy15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

EU Roaming

I have a monthly O2 plan which says that it has free EU roaming. But I am in France and my data isn't working here. How can I fix this?

CHelm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a shambles this company is

After 4 weeks of mistake after mistake and still I don’t have a working line I have decided I need to get a resolution and speaking to customer services doesn’t work. I have looked at the ombudsman route but I need to go down the official complaints ...

Can’t send text pay as you go

Hi, My Dad has an old Nokia and we’ve just swapped to an O2 pay as you go sim. He can receive text but can’t send them? Thanks

Lisa791 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi can anyone help I have lost my phone, how do I get a sim with same number on and how to stop other sim

Jackie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port in while abroad - cannot stop process

Hello. I foolishly requested my Vodafone and Lycamobile numbers to be ported in on Friday. I forgot weekends are not active days for number ports. Problem is, I will be abroad (EU) from Monday. I am panicking that the numbers to port will be stuck in...

littlemeow by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t hear calls

I’m unable to hear any incoming calls or them hear me but I can hear all WhatsApp calls clearly