Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data coverage in Europe - not working

Hi, I'm due to go to France in the new year and I wanted to get my data coverage fixed. The monthly contract I am on should allow me to use my data in Europe, however, I have been on a few trips over the past couple of years and my data has never wor...

ICH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to remove a line

Hi, I have three numbers with O2, Phone, Tablet and Mobile Broadband. I no longer need the Mobile Broadband number but I can't find anywhere to delete it in My O2. I don't want a PAC code as I don't want to transfer to another provider, I just don't ...

Dan45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International bolt on

Please confirm what is included with my current £3 per month package.

Stevepac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to south Africa and need data bolt on and to make calls

Hi I am traveling to South Africa form the 19th December 2023 to 6th January 2024.I will need increased data for accessing my emails and be able to work while away. I need to make calls and receive calls using my mobile while in South Africa. Please ...

Duvall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to change my tariff today

Need to change my tariff I never wanted you to take money out my account that’s why I stopped by monthly bill and cancels the contract of receding payment. I wanted to change my tariff to the £30 a month.

Ben32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearvisionmobil

Hi. I spotted this discussion on Clearvision and think we have been hit by a similar scam. My wife's phone was on O2 and has mysteriously been ported across to "Symphony Communications", and while the new provider had provided O2 access, this got cut...

Emblom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!

Hi. i switched from sky to O2 a few weeks ago, I've only just realised that people who don't have my number saved can't ring me? Why would that be? I can ring them but they cant ring me? Please someone help. I've turned my phone on and off ect. Nothi...

SIM card not showing in account

Hi. I’ve just received my SIM card. When I go into my O2 account to activate it, the account says I don’t have any products associated with the account. I’ve put the sim into the phone but though it shows 4G, it won’t give me an option to connect to ...

Trex1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency calls only, HELP!

Hi! I noticed yesterday that I am unable to make or receive calls and send or receive texts (Samsung S23 Ultra). I have tried resetting my connections, connecting manually and automatically, changing my connection, restarting my phone. Nothing is wor...

Raaanon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos