Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Support

Hello Why some of my incoming calls go straight on voicemail without rinding?

shobie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cannot receive text verifications and so I am unable to buy a new phone.

I am trying to buy a new phone but when I go to the checkout it says I need to verify my account where I am sent a text message; however, my iphone is broken and so I cannot receive any text messages. How can I verify my account where I am not sent a...

cmich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei E5573b Mobile Wifi

After recieving the unlock code i followed the instructions to unlock the device from O2. The device connects now with a different Sim but does not allow Internet access. The Sim works correctly in another Router but not the Huawei.

Phone

My Sony zx2 keeps turning itself off for no reason please help

Reuben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch gifting

HiI have bought an Apple Watch through o2 for my daughter as a gift she has an iPhone but not with 02 the watch is linked to my number . My question is can she still use the Apple Watch on her phone

Mw45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New G5 SIM card

Hello I tried to connect my new G5 SIM card yesterday. I texted 20220 on my old card, followed the instructions sent to me, then switched off my phone, swapped the old card for the new, switched my phone back on, and instead of being connected 10 min...

HELP!! need to swap sim and sign into apple id

I recently damaged my phone screen and can no longer use my phone. So i have charged up my old phone so i can use messenger and whatsapp in order to message my relatives and friends until i can manage to swap sim. I am currently failing to do either ...

jack2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old phone number

I am trying to sort out an old phone and I can’t remember the o2 number I used for it. Can anyone help with how I can find it

Sophielou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 app

I can login to My O2 online however the app is constantly has the error, opps something went wrong.I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but it's still the same.It is the same on another phone that I have a contract with O2.

James69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claim insurance

Hi, i am trying to make a claim on my insurance which I pay monthly for however I have been on hold for 1.5 hours and no one seems to be answering? Can I do this online?