Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 fraud txt

Hi I had a call from someone from 02 saying i been chosen as i pay my bills on time for an amazing deals etc... they sent me a code as i didnt understand what this man was shouting about i just hung up no details were given over the phone i later ran...

Receiving Calls and Text Messages

Afternoon gurus, I have a Samsung Galaxy J6 on a pay monthly contract. Since yesterday morning (14/04/2021), I have been unable to receive any calls or text messages. I can make calls and send text messages but cannot receive them at all. Any advice ...

Resolved! Unlocking old 02 handset

Upgraded my phone, transferred everything from old handset to new one. Then activated new sim. Now need to unlock old handset so grand daughter can use as we dont have anyway of keeping in touch in present lockdown situation

Syfawcett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone lost

I have lost my phone is there anyway I can cancel on line. I'm on a sim only contract

Frenchie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11 dual sim / esim

I am currently stuck abroad due to covid and have an o2 iPhone 11 Pro. I want to get the local network provider esim to use the data whilst here. Is this possible and do I need to get the o2 phone unlocked even if I keep it as the primary physical si...

alrodge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud?

Sorry if this is on the wrong topic! I can't get through to O2 so I'm really hoping for some assistance.I just got a notification from my bank account saying my sum of payment for O2 was declined due to the wrong CVV number, but I pay through cheques...

Resolved! Setting up new phone

Hi just received my new phone. In the middle of setting up and trying to get the text code to verify but have just noticed the new phone has an aeroplane symbol I'm presuming this preventing text coming through but don't know how I can remove it.

Resolved! Faulty sim card

Hi , my Samsung galaxy tablet, is telling to insert sim card to access network services. The sim card is in there . I have tried my mobile sim and get the same message

Sharon4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos