Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping my number

Hi. I have changed to O2 from EE. I would like to retain my old number. I have a PAC code, and I have completed the online form several times, but each time it says the information provided for security checks is incorrect. I have checked it all, but...

SCM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best mobile for WhatsApp Business

Hi I have a Galaxy S9. I use it at work for a WhatsApp Business app (as well as a couple of family WhatsApp groups and normal phone usage). I use my PC to 'chat' on the WA Business system and obviously have to use my mobile to make the WA business ap...

DougCarr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Can I get an extended period to pay my bill please 

Resolved! Claim free pair of galaxy buds live

Hello so I’ve just ordered a new tab and it’s saying on the email claim a free pair of galaxy live buds. I received my tab today with no ear buds so I’m very confused as to how to claim these or do they come separately or what? Please help.

Resolved! Late Payment

I’m trying to pay a bill late but it looks like the device isn’t even registered to me anymore

Ar1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data top up

I've come off a 2 year contract and am now on Sim only, I have no data until 21st apparently, can I buy a data top up to see me through till 21st?

RichP1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Hi ,Couple of weeks time I can't get my proof of purchase of my Galaxy S21 .I can't get it even when I raise a multiple emails to O2 and multiple online consultants cannot help with small request like it.I'm very disappointed and gutted.

Resolved! No WiFi Calling on 5G Sim

My shinny new IPhone 12 arrived yesterday but the 5G sim that came with it won’t work with WiFi calling. This matters to my because although the O2 map shows us to have coverage we have none at all. The phone works on WiFi with my old 4G sim. Am I mi...

IanR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

I that my o2 bill is still active as the cancelled it when I payed off my device plan pls contact me