Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

I live in France. I need to terminate O2 contract. There is no telephone number available to terminate. The 202 number does not work from here. Any help welcome please.

Gary10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abysmal Data Coverage in Plymouth

Good afternoon.I live in Plymouth and have recently transferred from Vodafone to O2. Why is your data coverage so abysmal as struggle to get internet wherever I go? I didn’t have this issue with Vodafone and considering getting a SIM only deal with t...

JKE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a sim for my iphone but want one for my ipad a

Whilst I have a sim for my old iphone 5s and it's fine, it doesn't work in my 2016 ipad pro so id ideally like a sim for the ipad instead. How do I simply order one, it can't be complicated can it? Not being able to speak to a human is so frustrating...

RileyN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice calls defective

For two days now my phone won't connect voice calls.been up n down the knowledge then had chat with a guru called Sharon.She said"it is our issue and we are working on it"...I need my phone for work.any time scale on issue resolution please?should I ...

fuming1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Can't I Upgrade My Tablet & Keep The Tariff I'm On?

Hello. I would like to upgrade my Galaxy Tab S4 and buy a Galaxy Tab S7+ (S8 Ultra now not out till next year) but keep the same number and 250GB Pay Monthly tariff I'm on. I asked about this in an O2 store last Friday, but was told that I couldn't b...

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 New Contracts / Multisave

Hi, myself, husband and son are all due to renew our contracts. We all have our own O2 accounts that are paid from the same bank account. We know what we want, 2 x S21 & 1 x Iphone12. When we renew we will all be going on to refresh accounts and i th...

R8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred

Hi there. So my phone has been barred and unable to speak to an adviser is there any other way I can unbarr it???

Lianne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music 6 months free

Hiya I just got a new phone on contract, when in shop the man told me I would get 6months of Apple Music free. How do I redeem this ?

Leah2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos