Did you mean: 

apple watch failing to activate tariff

deeebee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I've seen a number of threads here regarding difficulty to activate the tariff for an apple watch. I'm not sure what the accepted solution is and didn't want to just reply to an existing thread.

I tried setting up the apple watch on Friday morning and in the watch app->mobile data it still says "MOBILE PLAN O2 activating" with the little spiny wheel of doom.

So can someone help me?

thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36249 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Good thinking, @deeebee - @O2Sarah- is on in the morning from around 8am, keep a watch on here for a message from her. Good luck!

Message 2 of 6

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 😊

@deeebee I will send you a private message so we can check your account 

Message 3 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36249 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@O2Sarah- wrote:

Thanks for the tag @pgn 😊

@deeebee I will send you a private message so we can check your account 

Thanks, Sarah - you are in good hands now @deeebee - keep a watch on your Forum Private Messages.

Message 4 of 6

deeebee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I appear to be being ghosted by @O2Sarah- .  We tried a few things but still not working.

I tried unpairing and repairing the watch but when I get to the part about setting up a data plan it puts up an O2 screen saying "We're setting up your Apple Watch on the O2 network and we'll text you when it's all done. If you don't receive a text within 24 hours call 202 for free from your o2 mobile, quoting reference code 08."

This is where @O2Sarah- left me to it.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12117 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions

Sarah is back on this morning, so hopefully she will see your mention and be back in touch @deeebee 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6