Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t let me top up or add bolt on

Adam38
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve ran out of data so trying to buy a bolt on it won’t let me, I then try to top up to buy one that way and it won’t let me top up either 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36539 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

All the ways to top-up are here, @Adam38 - assuming you are on a Big Bundle and not a Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans"  - Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

There is usually not a problem giving O2 money, however making sure it ends up associated with the correct phone can be tricky...

Make sure if using Web TopUp that your phone number is correct, no refunds if you top up somebody else's phone by mistake:pgn_0-1715174359001.png

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145078 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Adam38 

If nothing else works for you, call 4445 for customer service or message O2 on their socials.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6426 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

I have never experienced a problem @Adam38 with buying a PAYG top-up voucher from a local shop and following the instructions thereon ; just make sure that you 'phone from the number that you want to top-up. 

Message 4 of 4