Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling

CasD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m trying to switch on wifi calling on my iPhone. When I toggle the switch it tells me I have to go to the o2 website and get it added to my account (which is free). When I go to the website and log into my o2 then go to switch on wifi and 4g I just keep getting redirected to the home page for switching on the 4g and wifi calling. I’ve always had wifi calling when I was with virgin and my services were supposed to stay the same when they merged with o2 but I’ve only just realised my wifi calling hasn’t been working. Can anyone tell

me how to get it switched back on. Please

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Wifi calling needs to be enabled on your account by customer service

Then you switch it on your phone

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Wifi calling needs to be enabled on your account by customer service

Then you switch it on your phone

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 3

TM3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have spent so many hours on the phone to customer services asking them to enable 4g and wifi calling and they just have no idea. They have simply never heard of it. So utterly infuriating

Message 3 of 3